Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Redirecting Again

Ok.  I have received some feedback.  It boiled down to this... No one needs to know how to boil water.  That level of detail is not necessary.

I did not put that in quotes, becasue it is paraphrased.  However, I have Re-re-read my posts and must come to a startling conclusion.  No one needs to know how I got my water to boil.

Having said that, he did add one positive note.  Don't add the salt before the water starts boiling or it will float down to the bottom of the pot and pit your stainless steel.  Excellent point.  So, if I have any followers left after my first few abortive attempts at this, don't do that.  Wait till after the water starts boiling.

To summarize, be concise, entertaining, content-rich, fluff-free.  Got it.  Lesson learned.  Can I apply it?  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. We're still with you, Kurt! :0) Thanks for posting links to the knives. That's exactly what we've been looking for!

    Steve and Tanya

    P.S. and for non-cooks like me (Tanya), I might just need to be shown how to boil water! Ha! Ha! Hang in there! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete